We’ve updated Exploit: Zero Day as part of our Alpha Two phase of development.
- We upgraded Phaser, which fixed an issue with right clicking matrix puzzles in Chrome OSX.
- We fixed the appearance of account page on IE11.
- We fixed the ability to mute and unmute sound.
- We removed the ability to add others’ systems to your clusters.
- You can no longer see a (non-functional) profile editing page for other players.
- We improved our tracking of AJAX errors.
- We stopped recording reward values for non-home systems.
If you’re seeing this but don’t have Alpha access to the game yet, join the mailing list for a key when we send this month’s newsletter. If you’re a streamer, YouTuber, or member of the press, request keys from distribute().