We've updated Exploit: Zero Day as part of our Alpha Two phase of development.
- Systems that are locked should now link to their parent cluster if you try to visit them.
- Systems that are locked no longer show in system lists.
- The server should no longer accept systems containing index nodes (a node from the original Exploit that no longer exists)
- Job emails now link to the new message.
- When a new message arrives in a job, the page now scrolls to it.
- Systems matrices are now centered within their bounding box.
If you're seeing this but don't have Alpha access to the game yet, join the mailing list for a key when we send this month's newsletter. If you're a streamer, YouTuber, or member of the press, request keys from distribute().