Exploit: Zero Day has been updated to version 0.7.0. This is part of the Alpha One phase.
- New node type: the Redirect Node. This node will bounce a packet at a 90° angle. You can flip it using the cursor tool. This should allow for more compact system designs in situations where you previously had to use a splitter node to turn a corner.
- Events in systems now trigger output in the background console.
- New clusters now start with a name composed of random cyberbabble, like “sk3tch’s Procedural Code Scheduler α” or “KernelPop’s Ad-Hoc Razor Handler ζ”
- System pages now use audio and graphical sprites to improve loading performance.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes, including a fix to a showstopper bug on iPads and similar devices.