Exploit: Zero Day has been updated to version 0.5.1. This is part of the Alpha Zero phase.
Along with many bug fixes, this release contains the debut of the Jobs system. At the moment you won’t see much difference, but as we build out the initial jobs you’ll be able to take on missions from and have conversations with characters in the game.
- There is now a jobs system where you can receive messages and missions from characters.
- You will be notified of new job messages via email.
- Badges are now visible on the account page; you can earn them via jobs.
- The site now has a favicon.
- Wires in systems no longer hide packets and nodes.
- Deleting flipflops now unflips their linked node.
- System titles can be properly edited again.
- Cluster key controls are visible again and have text labels to enhance accessibility.
- Cluster rewarded and required keys are now editable again.
- System thumbnails now have a random filename to prevent rare, temporary image oddities.
- Fix for editing on iOS.
- Fix for nodes with backlinks not disappearing after being edited.
- Assorted styling enhancements.
Please let us know what your experience is like with this version!