We’ve updated Exploit: Zero Day as part of our Alpha Two phase of development.
- Fixed some bad messaging on the home cluster entry for another player’s cluster list.
- Added the ability to resend failed emails.
- Systems that aren’t in home clusters will no longer say “Because this system is in your home cluster, publishing will cost you…”
- Only refund credits for uninstalling a system if that system is in your home cluster.
- Upgraded our client-side error tracking; you’ll now see a user feedback form when our system detects an error. We’d appreciate any information you can provide when issues arrive.
If you’re seeing this but don’t have Alpha access to the game yet, join the mailing list for a key when we send this month’s newsletter. If you’re a streamer, YouTuber, or member of the press, request keys from distribute().