Exploit: Zero Day has been updated to version 0.2.5. This is part of the Alpha Zero phase.
- The system editor should now remember and properly display the last used tool when returning from test mode.
- The system simulator now rejects a solution with a reported duration that does not match the simulated duration. Any suspected previously-falsified solutions have been deleted, but any keys earned have been retained.
- Solutions are now recorded and ranked based on simulated duration, not reported duration.
- Thumbnails should now be generated properly.
- exploitzeroday.com has been added to the spam whitelist, preventing links to the game from being flagged in the forum system.