Robinson Nautics an exercise in agility

The defenses at Robinson Nautics are so paper thin that the only limitations on owning their systems are in how fast I can type. I took some time to scan through the log files and I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one who has found that to be the case…

Nice! Did you catch the penetration testing from a Samsara IP? Pretty sure they’re participating in the Cyber Liberation insurance program. I found a pretty promising system you should check out. I’ll post a link in another thread.

I’m not sure which of the attackers might be Samsara, but there were at least four or five others there before me–and I’m sure I won’t be the last. I also upgraded my hardware and revisited Nostalgia Systems which made timing attacks a reasonable possibility again.

Going through this was like a trip through a Victorian era countryside. Rustic and outdated. A few macros and scripts and you’re through.

I’m willing to bet Samsara even denied insuring this crapheap, but who knows what skill level their pentesters have.