New Members Welcome Thread

Pretty sure he means uranium.

I did not see that coming. I was thinking Doctor Who for some reasonā€¦

Full disclosure here, I have never watched Doctor Who.

hey everyone! This is Tobi. Im new to hacking and I find it very interesting, due to the fact that Iā€™ve learned( and still learningā€¦ always learning :slight_smile: ) quite a few programming languages. I hope to have a very wonderful experience here!

selam ben bir kĆ¼rdĆ¼m ve bize tĆ¼rkiyede haksizlik yapılıyor bana hackers Ć¶ÄŸrete bilirmisin.

Greetings, fellow Programs.

Iā€™m the Joker. No, not the supervillain. Iā€™m more like the playing cardā€“better than your average card, always underestimated, rarely anticipated, and always wild. x)

Glad to be a part of this. Iā€™ve always wanted to help people, but, Iā€™ve always preferred to be a behind-the-scenes guy, hence why I wanted to participate in Zero Day; anonymity while doing whatā€™s necessary to protect the innocent and flush out the guilty? Couldnā€™t pass this up.

I wonā€™t be a stranger to these parts, and you can bet that Iā€™m willing to do everything I can to make sure that, for once, the bad guys get what they deserve.

1 Like

Hey there,

Iā€™m nature1996. Iā€™ve been around for a while now, but I just didnā€™t take the time to introduce myself yet.

For who I am, itā€™s quite simple. Iā€™m a young man looking for justice that love symbolism and idea.

Iā€™ve worked for an organization once, but now Iā€™m freelancing. I tend to keep to myself, but Iā€™m always happy to reply when contacted. English isnā€™t my first language, but usually Iā€™m able to work around that fact.

Iā€™ll be the kind to point other in the direction of something I find strange, rather than to investigate it myself. The reason is that I donā€™t always have a lot of free time.

Iā€™m always happy to help, so donā€™t hesitate to ask me for help (that is, I might not be the most qualified most of the time).

Well, I believe thatā€™s all for now. As would say one of my ā€œfriendsā€: See you aroundā€¦ Or not :wink:

1 Like

Hello fellow h4ckers! Iā€™m roothaxor. I am new to this kindda world, but Iā€™m loving it, Everday I get to learn more techniques regarding hacking/security/programming. I find it fun, and I love doing it,

If someone needs help. Iā€™m one call away. I will do my best to help anyone dudes.

welcome @roothaxor! old-timer here.

weā€™re always looking for people ready to fight the good fight. :fire: make sure to reach out publicly or privately if youve got questions! :+1:

oh, i forgot to do my intro here
might as well do it now
the nameā€™s catcat, iā€™ve had some experience with hacking in the past, and i would like to learn tons more! iā€™ve got some (probably) unique tricks up my sleeve, and iā€™m hoping to try them out soon! :wink:
hopefully i can be of some use to you folks
cya

1 Like

Hello,

My name is TRiXER aka PenUnix :smiley: I love Linux / Unix and Im very familar with it. I would like to be a Pentester in near futureā€¦ and I thought I can learn a few things before making my OSCP. Im 18 Years old and Working in the IT-Video-Security brand. So the last thing I have to say is :

Hello to everybody !

greetings TRiXER

Hey everyone, Iā€™m KodeZiro itā€™s nice to meet you all, Iā€™m sure we will all get along :slight_smile:. Iā€™m new to the hacking world and if anyone would like to work together Iā€™m happy to do it thank you have a nice day everyone.

1 Like

Hello everyone, DawnOfSystem here.
Iā€™m coding for few years my favs are C and C++. Iā€™ve been interested in hacking since kiddo but never really got into it. Iā€™m here mainly to find someone who would help me at start.
Peace bruvs.

Hi Iā€™m R0bot, and this is the handle I plan to use commonly. I have some others but I wonā€™t disclose those.

Iā€™m currently studying Maths/Physics/Computer science/Engineering at A level in the UK and hope to go on to a GCHQ cyber security apprenticeship or study computer science/cyber security at university.
I enjoy programming and really wanna get in to cyber security and malware analysis.

1 Like

how to be a hacker? please teach me

Hi, Iā€™m Era Goldpoint, also known as diceLibrarian. I hope to get to know all of you!