New Members Welcome Thread

Hey, no need to get nasty and stuff. :angry: I’m sure we’ve all got things from our teenage years that we don’t want to come up easily on a keyword search. Ask me about it privately and I’ll tell you, but this forum is relatively public.

As for screenshots, I bet I can totally see the pixels on yours! Those images are so easy to doctor! I’m no puppet, and I ain’t afraid of no NSA. Wisely cautious, though, for sure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Real talk, though: I’m not mad, just playing it safe.

I’m not nasty (and stuff)! I can tell jokes!

Example:
What do Samsara and EZD have in common?
The effects of their “good intentions”! *canned laughter*

And to Mr. “I’m a real boy”: I shall now refer to you as…

Hello, my name is Calabo. I am always looking for a good challenge, and hacking is one of those. I also find that making good security systems can provide some good entertainment.

1 Like

Hey, Im new… Alright, figuring out how to play the alpha version, I dont get the site:p

most definitely! whenever you build something cool, you should post it around here somewhere so we can give it a whirl.

welcome to zero day!

welcome, @Fliptus! i totally get that there are lots of moving parts around here. it can be confusing.

((OOC: You might find the out of character welcome post helpful for getting started, and you can always send a message to @Melissa or @gregory if you want some specific help! :relaxed:))

1 Like

This thread is strangely empty for a welcome to new members, am I in the right place?

…That being said, hi! My handle is CGError. I like comics, animated cartoons, and animated movies and stuff. If Samsara ruins everything they’ll ruin those too, and we can’t have that :wink:

Oh, and real life is also important. We can’t let Samsara ruin that either.

I’ll try my best to carry out Zero Day! It’s nice to meet you all!

Hey all. NuclearOption here. I enjoy getting scryp, ruining everything and other fun activities.

:thumbsup:

Let me guess: the only trace you leave is the crater where the server room used to be.

I’ll file you under plan U.

I’m sorry, they just write themselves.

3 Likes

plan U? huh? what does that mean?

Would it help if I said it was the 238th iteration of that particular plan?

Now I’m even more confused…

Pretty sure he means uranium.

I did not see that coming. I was thinking Doctor Who for some reason…

Full disclosure here, I have never watched Doctor Who.

hey everyone! This is Tobi. Im new to hacking and I find it very interesting, due to the fact that I’ve learned( and still learning… always learning :slight_smile: ) quite a few programming languages. I hope to have a very wonderful experience here!

selam ben bir kürdüm ve bize türkiyede haksizlik yapılıyor bana hackers öğrete bilirmisin.

Greetings, fellow Programs.

I’m the Joker. No, not the supervillain. I’m more like the playing card–better than your average card, always underestimated, rarely anticipated, and always wild. x)

Glad to be a part of this. I’ve always wanted to help people, but, I’ve always preferred to be a behind-the-scenes guy, hence why I wanted to participate in Zero Day; anonymity while doing what’s necessary to protect the innocent and flush out the guilty? Couldn’t pass this up.

I won’t be a stranger to these parts, and you can bet that I’m willing to do everything I can to make sure that, for once, the bad guys get what they deserve.

1 Like

Hey there,

I’m nature1996. I’ve been around for a while now, but I just didn’t take the time to introduce myself yet.

For who I am, it’s quite simple. I’m a young man looking for justice that love symbolism and idea.

I’ve worked for an organization once, but now I’m freelancing. I tend to keep to myself, but I’m always happy to reply when contacted. English isn’t my first language, but usually I’m able to work around that fact.

I’ll be the kind to point other in the direction of something I find strange, rather than to investigate it myself. The reason is that I don’t always have a lot of free time.

I’m always happy to help, so don’t hesitate to ask me for help (that is, I might not be the most qualified most of the time).

Well, I believe that’s all for now. As would say one of my “friends”: See you around… Or not :wink:

1 Like

Hello fellow h4ckers! I’m roothaxor. I am new to this kindda world, but I’m loving it, Everday I get to learn more techniques regarding hacking/security/programming. I find it fun, and I love doing it,

If someone needs help. I’m one call away. I will do my best to help anyone dudes.

welcome @roothaxor! old-timer here.

we’re always looking for people ready to fight the good fight. :fire: make sure to reach out publicly or privately if youve got questions! :+1: