Illegal Activities?

While I was surfing on the web earlier, I stumbled upon a hidden link on the Plazza Aidé website. They are worldly know for their alcohol-free discotheque, popular especially for the underage. Thing is, they make a bit too much profit for what they really are. Also, there is the case of the mysterious PDG of whom there is only one picture. Is it money laundering, fraud, are they only a front? Truth is I don’t know, and frankly, I don’t have the time to investigate.

Here’s the link to a hidden link detectors. Have fun after that: Plazza homepage

P.-s. Be careful, I’ve heard that the AIDES, or Agence International D’ESpionage (International Spying Agency for those who don’t speak French) is suddenly interested in hack. Don’t get me wrong, they are the good guys, but they could misread your intention.

((Ooc: I didn’t have enough script, so one of the systems is theoretically incomplete (the second one), although it was mostly esthetical. Also, Part 2 is coming soon.))

1 Like

I don’t know what happened, but I think I’m being followed. Maybe it has something to do with my request. Maybe I’m becoming crazy.

Either way I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

I’m definitely being followed. They seem to be able to track me less than 5 min. after I touch anything electronic. I was able to set a secure server to communicate. Here’s the link: 10.18.13.14.27

Please help m