Headless Swarm Project Name

Looking at the system data, I believe the project should be MHQuirinus. However, trying any of the projects mentioned result in “Invalid Entry”. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

1 Like

Ok, I just tried the lower case version and it worked. Any thought on adding more input normalization? (lower case, remove whitespace and punctuation)

Thank you for bringing this up! Totally a mistake on our part. The check should now be case insensitive (and should ignore any extra characters on either side of the string). For the technically-inclined and curious, we previously had our regex as mhquirinus and now it’s (?i)mhquirinus (using Python’s re logic).

Having just done that mission, both ‘Drone Bay’ and ‘NanoBee’ still prompted the ‘Invalid Entry’ text to come up and I was able to resubmit an answer to the guards with no repercussions.

[Though i’m still not 100% on what combination of info is meant to point you towards it being MHQuirinus specifically…]

1 Like

If you have the Vapor Condenser badge from knowing her secret message at the start of Headless Swarm, Kilroy-sama trusts you more and will suggest additional criteria that should narrow down the options based on information in the optional systems in the cluster.

We deliberately let the player re-try failed entries, as a bit of OOC kindness.

2 Likes