We’ve finished our Crash Override release of EZD! This was a major step in resuming “Headless Swarm” development.
Per the roadmap, this was largely behind the scenes stuff, but here’s the complete feature list:
- A bug report link on all pages.
- A more useful error when email validation fails.
- Enabled the use of emoji in cluster/system titles and system messages, as well as a few other spots.
- Fixed incorrect scryp totals on early players.
- An editor for Jobs (currently internal use only).
If you don’t yet have access to the game, sign up to the mailing list to get an alpha key.