We are rolling out Exploit: Zero Day as an open Alpha. The “Alpha” means it’s playable but doesn’t have all of the features we want for the full version. It’s open to the public for your enjoyment and to gather feedback.
For a tutorial video on how to solve the puzzles, see our Youtube channel here.
Create and Play
In addition to playing systems and cluster we’ve created as part of jobs, you can:
- Make matrix systems, puzzles that simulate hacking into a computer. Go to the new system page to start. You can use the pre- and post-messages on systems to craft your own stories.
- Make clusters, collections of systems that provide keys to unlock other systems in the cluster. This allows you to make a sequence of systems that are tied together as a larger set of puzzles. Go to the new cluster page to start.
- Play other people’s systems and clusters.
- Turn a cluster you’ve made into a home cluster, allowing you to earn a currency called “scryp.” See our guide to scryp rewards for more.
- Use these forums for both IC and OOC discussion. Post stuff you’ve created so help others find it.
- Use the Share buttons on most systems and clusters to share them with the internet at large. Folks won’t need to create an account to play them, although their solutions won’t be saved unless they do.
If you encounter any bugs or other issues, please make a new topic in the Bugs and Issues category to let us know.