Status of System Wiring Issue

In my system Spiral, linked here: https://exploitzeroday.com/system/1rzLKg/, I had attempted to add more yellow and blue nodes than you currently see, in order to fill in the empty space. Once the count got to about 40, the white and gray lines that are supposed to go from yellow or blue node to whatever they turn on/off turned a darker gray/black and started going diagonally and fading into apparent nonexistence.

I have recently been reading through older forum posts, and I noticed that @Bored5555 had encountered the same problem about 6 months ago in this post: https://forum.exploitzeroday.com/t/testing-for-graphical-and-other-related-bugs/379. I was wondering if this was still on your list of problems to fix, and if there was a temporary fix that could allow me to modify my system as soon as possible to make it as I had envisioned it to be.

Also, a sidenote: If anybody has any suggestions on how to improve the system, I would greatly appreciate any constructive criticism made available to me.

Another “quick” question: the most recent finished job that I have is Black Echoes: Homecoming. I was wondering if that was the end of the line for the path that I chose, and if not, whether there will be more jobs coming soon, since I completed that one quite a while ago.

Current end of line

There are currently 3 special jobs which aren’t available normally.
Auld Lang Syne (Christmas 2015)
Shadowed Reality (ECGC)
Halting Problem (?)

This is still on our radar, although we have a lot of issues that are currently higher-priority. The main issue happens when your wires are completely filling the intervening space. The only workaround at the moment is to design your system so that the wires don’t have to run through a space that is already full of wires.

9 posts were split to a new topic: New Years 2016 Job Availability

Thank you for your help. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to assist me.

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t Make System Public